.....استغفر الله .. استغفر الله ...استغفر الله

Sunday 20 February 2011

Let's......Change!!!

Al Salam Alaikum wa Rahmat Allah wa Barakatoh

To be a disabled person is such an exciting experience, although my disability is a temporary one, but I feel all the details accompanied with such an experience.

Now, I can understand how these people have this unique power to challenge their disability.  Allah the Great gave every person in this life something that differentiate him/her from others.  Never say that:  I don't have any talent, I don't know anything special, I'm always like this and never I can change my life, etc...This kind of thinking will kill all the strength, positive thoughts, hope, happiness you have.  Why is that?!!!

I'll tell you, when you say this to yourself, you'll start working towards it; you'll be the enemy to yourself.  You'll just follow what your inner mind, if I may say, is telling you.  Then, what is the result!!!  Are you sure you want to know the result?!!! Are you realistic in saying that?!!!  I don't think so, since everyone of us knows exactly what he/she can do, what are his/her strengths and weaknesses, and all the details in his/her personality.  If not, I think that they really need a whole revision of their entire life.

It's your life; it's your choice, to be better and to advance day after day.  Or to keep killing yourself by saying:  This is me, and I'll never ever change...

This is an invitation to me at first, then to all my unique readers to start from now on to do the change in them, then their families, then their society, and lastly to the entire world....Wait please!  A change for what?!!!  I told you my dear, a change for the best we can in everything, just in everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment