.....استغفر الله .. استغفر الله ...استغفر الله

Thursday 9 December 2010

An Introductory topic

Al salamo alaikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakatoh,,,

I'm really pleased to post my first contribution on my blog, at the moment, I ask Allah to help me be a positive member who works for Allah's sake then for the benefit of all people who may read my writings.  And since this is my first chance to write, I won't take much of your time, but I hope that all of us will share together and gain very useful information in all or at least most fields of life.

Lastly, I thank Allah who helped me in starting such an experience, then I thank my professor Dr. Abdullah Ammar who doesn't save any time or effort in teaching us and guiding us to the most benefitial ways of learning.

I promise you all to be a good member and a helpful one who really feels happy to help and assist others as much as her health and time are of help.

Thank you once again, and I'm looking forward to posting my second piece of writing.... so, see you then!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all,
    welcome to blogs world. =D
    really I'm so happy to know that you have a blog,also to read your own words.

    إن شاء الله رَاح أكُون بالقربْ دَايماً

    بنتْ أختجْ ♥~
    هُدوءْ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and m so enjoying reading ur posts ... =)

    and it'll be my pleasure to learn from you ..

    Thanks to Dr. Abdullah who gave us a chance to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy to be joining your blog .. I will be happier for the accession of my colleagues to my blog ..

    Thank you, dear Badria

    ReplyDelete