.....استغفر الله .. استغفر الله ...استغفر الله

Sunday 12 December 2010

Using Blogs in English Teaching!!

Al Salam Alaikom wa Rahmat Allah wa Barakatoh

Shall I say good morning or good evening, according to Islam, if I may say, this time is Sahar time, when Allah the Great comes down to the first sky, the sky of earth, and says:  Is there anyone who is asking Allah any kind of help or assistancem, so that I'll help and assist him/her.  Is there anyone who is making Istighfar, meaning asking the forgiveness of Allah for his sins or bad doings, so that I will forgive him/her.  Is there anyone who is making Doa'a, meaning asking Allah anything whether for the sake of this life or for the hereafter, so that I will answer him/her and give them the things they ask.

So please try to be one of the people who make use of this precious and invaluable time and chance, and you will be the winner in this life as well as our everlasting life in Paradise inshallah...Just go a head and try,, and I promise you will never ever loose!!

Back to our topic mentioned as a title:  How can we make use of blogs in teaching English Language?

In my hamble opinion, it depends on the person's creativity, ability as well as his/her well and desire.  I'll give you an example to help you understand my viewpoint.  For me, if someone will let me write in whatever field I like or prefer, I would write very useful and meaningful writings.  Then when others will benefit from these writings, and I may judge or examine this from the comments of people, I don't bother myself for the number of the comments as much as I care for the quality and type of these comments even if it was only one useful and subjective kind of comment.

Therefore, these comments will trigger me to be more creative and helpful for everybody, not only in my writings but all over my life.

These writings also will be a good practise for me, the more I write the better linguistic skills I'll gain.  These writings also would make me a broadminded person who always learn from others writings, comments, his/her mistakes and try his/her best to always be the best.

Sorry for my long post this time, and I would like to ask all of you the forgiveness since I'm travelling to India this night for medication....So, please forgive me and tell me what you want from India, so that to be able to bring for all of you.

Sorry once again, and Al Salam Alaikom wa Rahmat Allah wa Barakatoh.

9 comments:

  1. I Love reading your posts, ur not only a good writer but u have the ability to catch our attention to read more from you ...


    i hope this will not end after we graduate .. and i'll make sure to pass by in all ur new posts ...


    I wish for you el shefa in shaa allah ... ^^

    and I dont know what is in India .. a souvenir will be good i guess ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Bishara, I'm really happy that yo've enjoyed my way in writing, and thank you once again for all your nice comments, I'm really enjoying reading your comments as well as your opinion and I hope you all benefit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Badria,
    i like what you Post, really you are a good writer and i enjoyed what you write and how you express your ideas .i hope for you a quick recovery and we miss you last class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like reading your post . really I enjoyed what you write .Also I learn some word and know some information that I dont know ..
    really yoy are the best writer .. I wish you success .
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. peace be upon you..
    I agree with my colleagues in their views .. You are truly a wonderful writer and you have a beautiful style to attract our attention to your write .. You have my thanks and appreciation to your writing ..

    see you soon inshaa allah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like reading your posts, you are a good writer and you have the ability to catch our attention to read more from you ...


    Thank you for adding you opinion to learn students more.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi ,
    I miss you . Its long time , any way i cant agree with you when you say that if you give students write whatever they wont the will wite more useful and meaningful , its wrong because we try to move with students in high level . In now days we try looking for people who are creative . but i like you style in writing welldone.please do not hestitate to contact me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Best Friend,

    First we are waiting for you and wish a speedy recovery inshallah. I was extremley happy to read what you've post and sorry at the same time. I felt sorry because you don't feel well and I always pray for you. And I'm happy to read such amazing writings. We all want paradise and may Allah give you Thawab for spreading Islam.You are really great and what I loved is that you post personal things as well as the required material for the class. In some words you will be a great writer in the future.

    Waht you have written about blogs opens a new door to look at them. "creativity" is what you, me and the class is looking for. I totally I agree that students unleash their creativity once they are asked to write freely. They tend more to express themselves as independent individuals. Moreover, looking for quality is something perfect and encourage those who can express their ideas in some words to non stop writing. Comments are there to enhance our learning but we don't have to depend on them because they might be negative ones and demotivate us. '' lingustic skills'' is good skills to develop, practise make perfect and language needs to be practised.

    Looking forword to seeing you..miss you alot..

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi how are you now Ihope be find now and always ,realy Ilike you blog and you worte and every thing thank you all you opinion was ok and benifet

    ReplyDelete