.....استغفر الله .. استغفر الله ...استغفر الله

Sunday 27 February 2011

Happiness...Once More!!!

Al Salam Alaikum wa Rahmat Allah wa Barakatoh

Do you want to overcome all your problems?!!!  I said all, did you hear me?  ALLLLL YOUR PROBLEMS......

Of course I want, please tell me, what shall I do?!!!  I'll give you the secret in only two words:  KEEP BUSY.

Never sit pretty doing nothing, no matter how angry, sad, sick,....etc. you are, just do any useful thing:  Tidy your room, prepare a meal, visit your parents or relatives or at least make a phone call to one of them, read a book,.....Excuse me!  I'm too sad to do any of these things....Sorry!  I'm so sick to have the appetite to try doing something...Understood...Any simple thing....

Do you think it's the end of the life....What about this thing, it doesn't need any effort and at the same time it'll give you strength and happiness, it worths trying please, just try it once....Then it's your choice to go on with it or not.....Can I do it at home?  Yes, you can...At the hospital.....Yes.....At bed time waiting "queen sleep" to come....Yes, yes, yes....Then, tell me what is it?!!!

"THINK" this one word is the answer, it's the secret, it's the medication...Think in Allah the Great who created this life, think of His Strength, think of His creatures:  The people, the animals, the insects, the plants, the stars, the planets, the water....Just anything you'd like to think about or to think deeply in.  Do you know that you'll be worshiping just by doing so?!!!

Another benefit you'll gain by doing so is strength in your faith...Strength in your heart....A nice trip or journey out of this world...Finally it is HAPPINESS just happiness….

1 comment:

  1. ( اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ الثَّبَاتَ فِي الْأَمْرِ ، وَأَسْأَلُكَ عَزِيمَةَ الرُّشْدِ ، وَأَسْأَلُكَ شُكْرَ نِعْمَتِكَ ، وَحُسْنَ عِبَادَتِكَ ، وَأَسْأَلُكَ لِسَانًا صَادِقًا ، وَقَلْبًا سَلِيمًا ، وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا تَعْلَمُ ، وَأَسْأَلُكَ مِنْ خَيْرِ مَا تَعْلَمُ ، وَأَسْتَغْفِرُكَ مِمَّا تَعْلَمُ إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ عَلَّامُ الْغُيُوبِ )

    ReplyDelete