.....استغفر الله .. استغفر الله ...استغفر الله

Saturday 5 February 2011

FEEDBACK...FEEDBACK...FEEDBACK

Al Salam Alaikum wa Rahmat Allah wa Barakatoh

Today I posted a new kind of contribution which is the first lesson for Non-Arab speakers to learn Arabic.

Of course I'm not professional, but at least I'm quite good in English as well as Arabic since I'
m Arab, further, I have a Higher Diploma in Business Administration, and I'm studying right now BA in English, (English Literature).  Thus, I'll try my best to make the lessons as the best that I can, but forgive me for any mistakes or whatever since I'm still at the hospital doing my physiotherapy exercises.

Regarding my first lesson I did it as perfect as I can but unfortunately when I post it everything was different and somehow confusing, so, I'll try to repeat it and correct it as much as I can.

For those whom they don't know how to comment on my topics, they should have an account in Google, then it'll be possible to comment on my posts since I'm really looking forward to receiving FEEDBACK on my new lessons and what everybody prefers to be the next lesson, then the third, etc.

Please give me YOUR FEEDBACK A.S.A.P for everybody's benefit.


No comments:

Post a Comment