.....استغفر الله .. استغفر الله ...استغفر الله

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Doa'a & Thikr -3-

Al Salam Alaikum wa Rahmat Allah wa Barakatoh

Dear web-brothers and sisters, today I "highly"need your "Doa'a" and prayers since I'm having a major operation in my knee from the front and the back, and there is a 5% possibility of being disabled in this particular leg, but I'm sure that Allah the most Generous will save me and will make it a successful operation.

Regarding "Al Thikr" topic, I want to add one more thing this time which is the saying of prophet Mohammad -peace and blessings of Allah be upon him- :

"سبق المفردون"

Meaning:  The "singular ones or the onnesors" -sorry because there are certain words in Arabic which are too difficult to be translated in English and if someone knows a better word please comment on that- so, these people are the winners, then when he was asked whom are they?  He said:

"الذاكرين الله كثيرًا والذاكرات"

Meaning:  The ones who make "Thikr" the most ever possible.

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment