.....استغفر الله .. استغفر الله ...استغفر الله

Monday 28 February 2011

A Biiiiig Invitation for All of Youuu......

Al Salam Alaikum wa Rahmat Allah wa Barakatoh

I invite you today to participate in serving humanity, how can we do that?  I would like to have your suggestions and opinions regarding this issue.

I'll start by giving my own suggestion:  What about helping me in translating my blog, so that the blog will be available in more than one language, such as Arabic , Urdu, French, etc.  Here is my email to the ones who are really interested in doing such a service for all people around the world:

**(  ) I'v erased my email from this blog since I was receiving strange emails from irrisponsible people, so, I'm really sorry to do so, but this is for my own safety, so, please forgive me, I ommited my email address on the third of March 2011.  So, whoever wants to give me his/her comments, he/she can do so by writing their comments straight after the particular blog.
Please be active and share with me your ideas, suggestions, discussions, comments, advice, and whatever you'd like to share or suggest.

I'll check my email during the 24 hours, and as much as I can to be able to work together for Allah's sake to serve our universe and the humanity at large.

Will you?!  Sure you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment